Russums is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages view.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Russums on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or newsletters.
Russums would like to stress that information of this nature is used only to enhance the customer shopping experience of the website.
Using Your Personal Information
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through monitoring of your usage.
- Process your orders.
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you (see also 'Keeping In Touch With You').
Russums uses the latest in Secure Server Technology (SSL-128bit encryption) to ensure that all of your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. We never make your personal details available to companies other than Russums for marketing purposes. E Russum & Sons Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office as a Data Controller. We will comply with the standard, procedures and requirements as laid down in the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force from time-to-time.
Keeping In Touch With You
We would like to keep you up to date with key information about new ranges, promotional offers and what's coming soon to the Russums website. We may also use your details to send you information about other goods and services we sell or for our research purposes. If you have registered to receive email newsletters from us, you can remove your email address from our list by using the 'unsubscribe' links in the emails we send you.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties. The UK Data Protection Act and consumer legislation requires that we do not release your personal information to any external company for mailing or marketing purposes unless we have your prior approval.
Links to External Websites
Within our site there are links to third party websites which we feel may be relevant and interesting to our customers. Following these links will take you to external websites which Russums do not have any control over. For this reason we can not be held responsible or liable for any content on these sites.
Credit Card Security
Russums accepts major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo and Delta through our payment service provider Sage Pay. All credit card details are secured with 128-bit encrypted sessions and all sensitive information is stored on a heavily encrypted database that is protected by multiple government approved firewalls.
We may update our policies from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. Please check our policy pages occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Our contact details can be found by clicking here.
Our full terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.